Question: Is there any specific yagna to be done here, if a relative leaves their body. Today I got the information that my father passed away. He was not a devotee, unfortunately. But is there some specific thing that can benefit him?

Jayapataka Swami: You can put his ashes in the Ganges. Also, in Gaya, in Visnu Gaya, you can have some pujari do some puja for your deceased father. Lord Caitanya did the puja for his father, Jagannath Misra. 29-OCTOBER-2019 SRI MAYAPUR DHAM, INDIA