Benefits of worshiping Tulasī Devī
– Tulasī is the essence of all devotional activities.
– The leaves, flowers, roots, bark, branches, branches and the shadow of Tulasī Devī are spiritual.
– One who devoutly applies Tulasī wood pulp to the Deity of Kṛṣṇa will always live close to Kṛṣṇa.
– One who puts mud from the base of the trunk of Tulasī on his body and worships the Deity of Lord Kṛṣṇa, he will achieve the results of one hundred-day worship in one day.
– One who offers a mañjarī from Tulasī to Lord Kṛṣṇa, he gains the benefit of offering all the different kinds of flowers, and he attains the abode of Kṛṣṇa.
– One who sees or approaches a house or garden where the Tulasī plant is present is freed from all sinful reactions, even those resulting from killing a brāhmaṇa.
– Lord Kṛṣṇa lives happily in the house, village or forest where Tulasī Devī is present.
– A house where Tulasī Devī is present never falls out of favor, and becomes purer than all the holy places.
– The fragrance of Tulasī Devī carried by the breeze purifies everyone who smells it.
– Lord Kṛṣṇa and all the demigods live in a house where there is mud from the base of the trunk of Tulasī.
– Without Tulasī leaves, Lord Kṛṣṇa does not like to accept flowers, food or sandalwood paste that He is offered.
– One who worships Lord Kṛṣṇa daily with Tulasī leaves achieves the results of all kinds of penances, charities and sacrifices. In fact, he has no more duties to perform, and he has understood the essence of all the scriptures.
– One who puts the Tulasī leaves that have been offered to Lord Kṛṣṇa in his mouth or on his head reaches the abode of Lord Kṛṣṇa.
– In Kali-yuga, one who worships, remembers, plants, cares for or performs kīrtana before Tulasī, burns all sinful reactions and immediately attains the abode of Lord Kṛṣṇa.
– One who worships Lord Kṛṣṇa with Tulasī leaves liberates all his ancestors from the realm of birth and death.
– He who remembers the glories of Tulasī or tells them to others will never be born again.